Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: emachine ET1331G-O3W
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an emachine ET1331G-03W
amd athlon II x2 235e processor
ECS mcp61-gm motherboard
nvidia nforce 6100 chipset
It has an ami bios a got the po1.a2 bios off the emachine site but no unlocked, was wanting to know if anyone knew how to unlock it. thnks.[/size][/font]
please post a link to your bios download and we can see if theres anything in there that is worth unlocking

Regards
Admin
(10-10-2010, 05:33 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]please post a link to your bios download and we can see if theres anything in there that is worth unlocking

Regards
Admin

http://www.emachines.com/support/drivers.html
I have the po1.a2 If you can unlock it let me know, if you can not then is there a custom bios i can download that has the voltage settings and all that. Thanks.
the only thing thats hidden and possible to unlock is Smart Fan - which to be honest is not worth the risk of flashing a modded bios for!

Sorry
Admin
Maybe, just maybe if you are ready for the risk you can try to get the actual MCP61-BIOS some users have proven for their MCP61PM-AM, MCP61PM-AM, MCP61PM-SM... The ABIT-BIOS is actual the stable one working.
ABIT-BIOS
The only problem with all these similar boards that they do not want to work with the Athlon II...