Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus P5Q SE2 BIOS 0801 A-DATA memory problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Master Lords of BIOS,

My name is Nuta Lucian Theodor Alexandru I am from Romania. I have a huge problem with my motherboard and with my RAM memory 4x1GB A-DATA Gaming Series 800G AD2800G001GU2K DDR2 800Mhz. They are not compatible with my motherboard i think or with my CPU Quad Core 8300 with virtualization.Every time i watch a move .avi .mkv dvd , blue ray , hd or any format including youtube videos my computer will freeze. I have checked my power supply Chieftec CFT-750-14CS 750 W and there is no problem. The videocard has no problem , and the temperature is normal the same with my cpu. My friend borrowed me his Memory for 1 week kingston and i gave him my memory and no more freezing for my pc, neither my friend computer dosent't freeze with my memory. My memory A-DATA was testes with memtest for 48 hours and no error has ocured. There is definitely a compatibility problem between my memory and my motherboard or memory and my cpu. Can you master lords of BIOS moddify the Asus P5Q SE2 0801 That i have attach to fully suport my memory on this motherboard? I can't afford Buying new memory. All my money goes to faculty and food. Please Help This is my last hope this website you guys are my last hope.