Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: How to unlock Bios compaq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I unlock the Bios on my Compaq Presario CQ62-219WM? I have already successfully upgraded the cpu from the Celeron 900 2.2ghz to a Core 2 duo 2.2ghz T6670 model, but I want to try and fiddle with my settings in bios but I don't have the option? Please help, Thanks

Download link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...ob-84463-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=4063&product=4221227&sw_lang=&key=null&site=null
Bios F.16 or F.25A either works currently on my laptop.
Sorry but we cannot modify these types of bioses to unlock hidden options. This is only currently possible on Award and AMI bioses Sad

Sorry
Admin

James Carl

1 Restart (or turn on, if it is off) your Compaq computer. You can only unlock your BIOS configuration utility during the initial boot sequence.
2 Watch for the Compaq logo to appear on screen. You can only unlock the BIOS configuration utility while this logo is on screen.
3 Press "F10" on your computer. This will unlock your Compaq computer BIOS.
Sorry for the confusion , i skipped through your post and thought you were asking us to unlock extra settings , not get into the BIOS in general!

Admin