Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(12-29-2010, 02:06 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah bad BIOS i mean prepare for the worst, which never has happened before but I am always over-precautious with BIOS stuff. Doesn't your board come with ASUS Crashfree?

Willing to test new beta.

Thanks.
Sounds great guys, I jsut need to find a compatible MEMINIT and well be on our way.

TheWiz
I am anxiously awaiting what we find from this.

Any news on this, TheWiz?
(01-01-2011, 08:53 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great guys, I jsut need to find a compatible MEMINIT and well be on our way.

TheWiz

How's it going....
Hi TheWiz :-)

How is it going?

Will we have soon a new M2N32-SLI Delux Phenom II X6 Series BIOS with compatible MEMINIT?

By the way, will your BIOS solve the x4 multiplier problem?

Regards.
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the progress, I should have a release posted later this evening, so let all of your M2N friends know. It will not address the 4x multiplier issue on the 955/965 CPUs, but it should add full support for all CPUs through X6 and I'll be able to provide the instructions for setting up PhenomMSr tweaker if you do have the 955/965BE

TheWiz
Hi TheWiz :-)

I've Phenom II X4 955 BE CPU.

At the moment for solving the x4 multiplier issue I'm using nVidia Performance (at Windows start up) and PhenomMsrTweaker (after resuming from Hibernate).

So, I'm curious, is there any chance to resolve the x4 multiplier issue in a future update of M2N32-SLI Delux BIOS ? I'll be grateful to you if you can (and, I'm sure, many others will be too :-) ) !

Regards.
(02-01-2011, 09:06 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the progress, I should have a release posted later this evening, so let all of your M2N friends know. It will not address the 4x multiplier issue on the 955/965 CPUs, but it should add full support for all CPUs through X6 and I'll be able to provide the instructions for setting up PhenomMSr tweaker if you do have the 955/965BE

TheWiz

That sounds like great news. I'm ready to try the new BIOS as soon as you release it. Thanks again!
The 4X issue is an internal phase design flaw that I am still researching the proper solution for in the BIOS and is not an easy solution. However to those who have the X6 chip and would like to test the next BETA RELEASE then you may do so below at your own risk Big Grin

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/CPU/M2N32-SLI%20Deluxe (Beta 2 of X6 Support, tools included in FTP)

Thanks,
TheWiz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11