Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi im new here so not sure if this is the right place to ask, please humor me? is there a way to mod the bios so the m2n32 can have advanced core calibration(ACC) to enable my 4th core?
This thread is only CPU support, unfortunatly there is no native support for ACC on this board.

Welcome to the forums,
TheWiz
This thread is only CPU support, unfortunatly there is no native support for ACC on this board.

Welcome to the forums,
TheWiz
(03-16-2011, 06:50 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is only CPU support, unfortunatly there is no native support for ACC on this board.

Welcome to the forums,
TheWiz

Thanx man respect, i was just hoping, would be nice if it could. But at least i am planning to buy x6 so i will be using your bios soon :-) will give feedback when i get it up and running
(03-17-2011, 03:13 PM)Santa! Wrote: [ -> ]But at least i am planning to buy x6 so i will be using your bios soon :-) will give feedback when i get it up and running

So, there already is a BIOS for our board for hexa-core CPU that does work? Rolleyes
Hey everyone. I'm sor sorry about the long absence, but I was quite busy with several personal stuff.

Has anyone tried the second BETA yet? I don't have a spare BIOS chip, so I'm risking quite a bit here. Anyone, it no one else is available, I'm willing to give it a try. I have had the X6 sitting on my desk for months now, so even if this doesn't work and burns my mobo, it'll give me a good excuse to buy myself a new one.

I'll give it a couple of days for people to get back to this thread, and then I'll flash the BIOS.
(04-09-2011, 03:45 PM)Keyzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone. I'm sor sorry about the long absence, but I was quite busy with several personal stuff.

Has anyone tried the second BETA yet? I don't have a spare BIOS chip, so I'm risking quite a bit here. Anyone, it no one else is available, I'm willing to give it a try. I have had the X6 sitting on my desk for months now, so even if this doesn't work and burns my mobo, it'll give me a good excuse to buy myself a new one.

I'll give it a couple of days for people to get back to this thread, and then I'll flash the BIOS.

I have been pretty busy myself and haven't had time to test. I'm willing to donate/swap my bios chip if you run into a problem.
Well, I went ahead and flashed the new beta BIOS. Things improved since BETA1: now not only the CPU is recognized correctly, but also the right amount of memory is displayed.

However, neither the Win Loader nor GRUB (for Ubuntu 10.10) would load, no matter what. I was able to access the BIOS setup only the first 2 times I booted. After that, no matter if I tried to access the BIOS setup menu, or let the computer run and try to load windows or Linux, it would hang on a blinking dash after POST.

To sum up: the computer boots, POST is displayed, disks, memory and CPU recognized correctly, but can't get past that. After 3 reboots, BIOS menu was not accesible anymore, so I couldn't test much within the BIOS options.

Since BIOS setup wouldn't load anymore, I had to flash back the BIOS using a recovery CD to load FreeDOS, and then use AWDFLASH from a USB drive.

Hope it helps, I'm looking forward to the next beta!
Hello, i know its been only 2 months but is there any news?
I have just got myself an X6 1100t and before i plod off to buy a new board and som Ram i thought id give a Bios mod a go. After all if it kills the board i have another reason to buy one Big Grin
I know this thread has mainly been about hexa core support but I have a question for the phenom x4. Reading through this thread and elsewhere it seems like the 955 be c3 stepping is compatible with the 5002 bios. I know that the 95w 945 is supported by the asus 5002 bios.

Basically is the 955 c3 compatible on this board without a work around or is it with a modded 5002 bios. I know that the m2n sli supports the 955 although I don't know if that is due to a major difference in the boards or what.

Thanks for any help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11