Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request for EPoX AF 590 SLI G2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:So the last thing happens - it does not boot.
It won't boot with phenoms ever, I'm sorry to say.
Two years ago I spoke to supox engineers, who made bioses for mf-570 sli. They told me there was no chance, as the bios should be rewritten completely
Hi guys,

Migo is correct, right now there isn't much of a chance with the EPoX BIOSes, however, if you had a spare BIOS chip that you could test BIOSes on we do have working BIOSes for the 570 sli and 590sli that support Phenom, but they weren't designed for this board. However they are the same chipset so if you have a spare chip for testing we could send you a battery of tests to run.

TheWiz
(02-02-2011, 02:35 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]...if you have a spare chip for testing we could send you a battery of tests to run.

TheWiz

Hello!

Sorry - I got no e-Mail, that someone wrote something - AND (shame on me!) I haven´t seen, that there is a Page 2 Undecided

So... I do not have a space BIOS Chip. But I thougt, that my Board can not support Phenom CPU´s because of the Socket do not have the rigth Voltage. (See post with the e-Mails from EPoX/SUPoX)....

But thank you very much for your answers!

all_trash
Pages: 1 2