Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus EeeBox EB1012U unlock/overclock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hy there,

would be great if someone can unlock hidden features in bios of this nice device .-)

thanks in advance!
Theres no listed bios on asus's site for the EB1012U but fortunately there was one listed thats compatible under EB1012. Smile

You already have Overclocking , its under a tab called AI Tweaker. Nothing else is hidden in the bios.

If you cant see these options try pressing Ctrl F1 , Ctrl Home or Ctrl F9 in the bios because this key combination is sometimes required to show advanced settings.

Regards
Admin

hy!

thanks for your fast reply!
i can't see this ai tweaker tab, also tried to activate it via the mentioned key combinations (when do i have to press these combinations? in the main bios menue?) nothing happens. i have bios release 0403.
would be great if you can give me a hint to activate this menue.
is it possible to dump my bios an upload it for you? if yes, how to dump this?

Thanks in advance!

Greetz

Daniel

Theres not point dumping your bios , it will be the same as the one from Asus!

Yes , try those key comibnation once you are in the bios Smile

Hi, has anyone been able to locate AI tweaker on 1012 boxes?
I've tried the key combos in bios and had no luck.

Maybe there's something else that can be unlocked in this bios for AI Tweaker to work?
can't find it too, tried all the key combos...nothing happens Undecided any ideas?
Hi guys,

Why don't you go ahead and repost both of your BIOS images so I can take a look from a clean slate Big Grin

TheWiz
Hi guys,

Why don't you go ahead and repost both of your BIOS images so I can take a look from a clean slate Big Grin

TheWiz
hy,

thanks for your reply, if you can tell me how to dump a bios in windows 7 i'll make a dump imediately, up it somewhere and post it here.

thanks in advance!
ok just made it:

http://www.share.cx/files/306370096485/A...3.rom.html

here is my dump!
Hi,

Thanks for your help, here's mine:
[attachment=1799]

Seems to be a different version at 0401 vs The Invisible's 0403. Couldn't find a download for 0403 so no idea where that comes from.
Pages: 1 2