Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlocked BIOS for 63-0100-000001-00101111-070207-ATHLON64-T12U0001 [REQUEST]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am looking to enable AMD-V in my BIOS in order to run VirtualBox on my Packard Bell Easynote MX-52, as this option currently is not included in my BIOS. I am unable to update my BIOS as there are no supported BIOS updates for my operating system (I am running Windows 7 32-Bit on an originally Windows Vista machine), however I do know that my laptop does indeed support AMD-V.

My BIOS details are as follows:

BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-070207-ATHLON64-T12U0001

A big thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out!

EDIT: I have successfully updated my bios to the latest version available. However, there is still no AMD-V function available in the BIOS. I am sure that my system supports AMD-V as I have checked via the CPUID CPU-Z system monitor tool.

I have re-uploaded the updated backup of my BIOS, and would appreciate it greatly anyone could take a look at the new BIOS to see if there are now any hidden functions.

Thanks again!
Unfortunately there is not one single hidden option in your bios Sad

Sorry
Admin
(11-16-2010, 04:10 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately there is not one single hidden option in your bios Sad

Sorry
Admin

Oh darn Sad

Well, would downgrading to Vista, updating my BIOS, then reinstalling Windows 7 work? I don't know for sure if the update of the BIOS includes AMD-V support, but i would assume it does. I'm ust curious if the update would stick?

Why downgrade?

Just because the bios is listed for Vista all that means is the flashing utility will work with Vista . Most things thatawork with Vista work with 7 Smile

You should always flash a BIOS through DOS anyway Smile using a bootable USB/Cd/DVD (Tutorial is available on the forums)

Admin
The update should stick anyway , BIOS flashes are permanent!

Admin