Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Abit bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please unlock:
Abit Motherboard>Socket 478>IC7-G
IC728.bin bios
http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/download/..._TYPE=Bios&pMAIN_TYPE=Motherboard&pTITLE_ON_SCREEN=IC7-G&pSOCKET_TYPE=Socket%20478

guess I should add that I'm wanting to get the USB-HDD option unlocked along with anything else you care to provide.
TIA
Nothing major in there to unlock Sad couple of advanced CPU Features but i noticed you already have a decent overclocking menu (If you cant see it try pressing Ctrl F1 , Ctrl F9 or Ctrl Home while in the bios!)

Admin
Might be I'm stating it wrong.
Yesterday I was able to go into the Bios with Modbin and under Advanced Bios Features/Hard Disk Boot/1 thru 8 ,there was one that had USB-HDD (#5) listed but I didn't know how to enable it as it showed 'normal'.
For some reason ,I've not been able to get to that point in the Bios again .
Was hoping that the USB-HDD could be enabled to allow me to boot to one.
I'm not trying to OC as I'm already there.
TIA
Ive found the option that you referred to and its already set to visible , including the whole submenu above it.

However , its obviously worth noting that the option wont appear until you connect a USB HD and the bios detects it! and when the USB HD is disconnected the option will disappear!

Just connect the USB HD and the option should be there Smile

Admin
Ah ,if it were only that easy.
With the USB-HDD connected and reboot ,apparently the bios doesn't detect it as no options appear to have it boot at startup.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Going to try boot with a boot disk to circumvent the bios.