Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Can you change the splash screen for on the ASUS AT5IONT-I motherboard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Is it possible to change the splash screen for the ASUS AT5IONT-I motherboard? It's pretty much a nescessity that I be able to do this, so I'm asking before I buy it Smile

Cheers
Please post us a link to the latest bios for the board and a link to the splash screen you want adding!

Admin
The BIOS download can be found here: http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=iIZKMXSj0jZKiebE&templete=2#

I'm not sure what splash screen i'm after right now. At this stage I just need to know whether it's possible to change it, and what the limitations for the splash screen would be Smile

Cheers
If you got the point to be sure you can have a look HERE... It is our very own gallery of splash- and EPA-logos for within the BIOS...
Thanks mate Smile At this stage though I just need to know that it's possible so that I can order the board, as being able to change the splash screen is very important for what I want to use it for...
I'm just gonna go with "It's probably possible" and order the motherboard, as time is running out Sad I'll be back with an image after Christmas Smile
Hey,

I've got the board now and i've replaced all splash screens except the BIOS one Smile I've attached the BIOS ROM and the image I would like to replace the boot screen Smile (as requested)

The image has been resized to 640x480@4bit (16 colours) It's the same image that I used to replace my Windows XP boot image, so it should be compatable Smile

Cheers
-Shamas
Here you go , custom splash and i unlocked 1 or 2 cpu settings i think C1E support and something else

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asus%20AT...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Regards
Admin
Thanks mate Smile

Just curious, if those features are not supported, will it break my motherboard?

FYI it's a Micro-ITX motherboard with integrated Intel Atom CPU and nVidia ION Graphics Chipset...
Those are pretty generic CPU settings,s houldn't be anything the mobo doesn't natively handle.

TheWiz