Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Abit NF-M2S AM2+ ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
well fror the moment i can run the bios and access everything as normal, but when i boot into windows.. it gets just as far is "starting windows" (win7) then the screen goes black for a second and it goes through post again. im still running the sempron the board came with and it does still id that. i figure ill buy the other processor once i can just get this to boot up right.
Alright so because this is the original CPU i suggest reflashing the original bios , il remove the download link and we will look at having another go

Admin
i thought id have to. btw thanks so much for still helping me and all. ill try and help by answering some of the more simple requests like general flashing at least till i know moere about this.
The BIOS with the updated AGESA should be able to boot an AMD Phenom X4 with a TDP below 90Watts as it does on my MCP61PM-AM. I'm now sure I was using this BIOS on my nettle2 (MCP61PM-HM) and there it was working fine. The only procs that did not work were the Athlon II...
I got Abit nf-m2sv motherboard and succesfully flashed nf-m2s bios into it.
If someone wants to continue this work, i can test biosmod releases.
Im hoping for am3 support.
Hey Teurastaja,

We have several BIOSes you can try if you were able to get the m2S to flash. MrTangoWhiskey already has Phenom IIs booting with the image in the original post and it hasn't worked for everybody yet so we are still analyzing why it works in his case. We also had a couple new CPU discoveries this week so there is a lot of info floating around right now. I'll be sure to make a note of this in the dev forum.

TheWiz
mm, i have few processors for testing now, sempron 140 and phenom 9500, currently im using athlon 4000+ x2.
OK that's good CPU wise, what about spare BIOS chip?
Yes, i do have about twenty of them Big Grin
i here anything yet for testing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4