Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Abit NF-M2S AM2+ ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
HI all to furum i need to help if somebady can mod bios for my mothefrboard,i flAsh with latest version 1.9,and i want to change to cpu AMD ATHLON X2-5600+(A/S) but have problem motherboard boots with procesor but when win 7 loading screen then crash to black screen and turn off notherboard,with old procesor windows 7 work ok(amd sempron procesor)please can you help me to resolve my mobo,thank a lot for helping ZORAN
Show CPU-Z screenshot with all tabs with old CPU.
Did you try to boot from "Windows Installation DVD" with new CPU?
How far did this to? Had anyone tested further on an mcp61 based board?
Hi there, i have this mobo http://abit.ws/page/en/motherboard/mothe...ME=NF-M2SV&fMTYPE=Socket%20AM2

Nvidia 405 
Phenom x3 750
Abit NFM2SV Latest & Original Bios Here
Similar Mob with am2+ support bios here (Gigabyte)

Anybody?  Big Grin Big Grin
Guys im trying to port microcode but..
original bios only have cpucode.bin and new one have ncpucode.bin

can i just rename new ncpucode.bin and replace it?

or i have 2 do in other way??

helpp
willing to test bios files for the abit nf m2s that have been modified to support am2+/am3 cpus.
i have a large selection of cpus i can test from am2+ phenom tri/quad /7750 dual core to am3 athlon ii dual/tri/quad and phenom ii dual/tri/quad, and also multiple bios chips i can use Smile
bios file attached
any cpus that work with a modified bios, i will take a cpuz screenshot of and put on here

hopefully will help others with boards that have been updated with the abit bios
Pages: 1 2 3 4