Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: unlocked or retail P5LD2-FM/DH/S bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi bios-mods,
i have a P5LD2-FM/DH/S mobo that i won of e bay without realizing it is a oem Fujitsu board Sad if the bios can be unlocked great if not what do you think about retail bios P5LD2-VM DH ive pasted some links
(original bios)
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/quicksearc...sp?lng=COM&strFTS=Treiber
(retail bios?)
http://support.asus.com/download/downloa...uage=en-us

thanks guys lecky
You can try the retail bios but its very risky! - They certainly look quite similar

As to the Fujitsu one im struggling to find a download link , do you know what fujitsu models use that board?

Admin
(12-10-2010, 11:40 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]You can try the retail bios but its very risky! - They certainly look quite similar

As to the Fujitsu one im struggling to find a download link , do you know what fujitsu models use that board?

Admin

Hi mate,
i have extracted the .rom file from the iso took some doing haha see atatchment

(fs0401.rar is the fujitsu)

if you have any sugestions for a retail bios let me know or post a link i will be a Guinea pig Smile

there is lots more options in the asus bios

thanks mate
(12-11-2010, 10:17 AM)lecky2010 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2010, 11:40 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]You can try the retail bios but its very risky! - They certainly look quite similar

Admin

Hi mate,
i have extracted the .rom file from the iso took some doing haha see atatchment

(fs0401.rar is the fujitsu)

if you have any sugestions for a retail bios let me know or post a link i will be a Guinea pig Smile

(LD2VMDH0801.ROM is asus)

there is lots more options in the asus bios

thanks mate

i have checked out all retail bios using AMIBCP_V3.37 and have chosen the following to flash as it is the same size and name 945p take a look and see what you think i will let you know how it goes

thanks lecky
ok i flashed the asus bios with no joy would not boot i have managed to recover the old bios so attempt two Big Grin i was looking at both the .rom files with mm tool v3.2 and was thinking can i not remove the pci options from the fujitsu .rom and replace the with the asus ones?

any advise would be appreciated

thanks lecky
You cant replace the PCI roms as they are completely different! (With the exception of the Intel RAID ROM which is ancient in both of them anyway!!)

Will do a more in-depth comparison of the two Smile

Admin