Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: favorite sports?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is your favorite sports?
I'm a big rugby fan as well as cricket. I love rugby and play it here regularly at University. To not be involved with a team sport seems crazy and not even an option at this moment in my life. I hope to always be involved with team sport at some level. A good day is a day you don't have to sit in front of the computer and spend outside the whole day.
My most favorite sports is Rugby and Tennis. I love to play Tennis a lot. Here are some other sports which are my favorite and I like to watch:

- WWE
- Cricket
- Football
- Badminton
- Basketball
Don't get cricket here in the states, so can't rate it. Have seen some Rugby matches, WHEW!!!! that is a rough sport and no padding like American Football. Personally, I guess I like the quieter stuff, primarily fishing. Used to Bowl regularly on a couple of teams, but haven't for awhile now as I haven't had the time.
My favourite sport is Football. Football is loved by actor,many people worldwide.The advantages of playing football include benefits for the physical health, mental well-being, positive values and friendships and bonds.
My Favourite Sports are below:

-Cricket
-Tennis
-Football
-Basketball
-Hockey
baseball
tennis
badminton
Wushu and fitness
Football (the real one).
Cricket and Football are my favorite sports and I like to play them.
My favorite sport would definitely have to be soccer! I've played for a couple of years, one year on a team and have enjoyed it ever since!
Pages: 1 2