Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: RAM Dividers and vcore Voltage for Foxconn G41MX-K 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have a Foxconn G41MX-K 2.0 with an E5300 on it.
I want to overclock the CPU, but there are no RAM Dividers and Vcore Voltage Settings.

For RAM there is only the setting 667Mhz and 800Mhz.
Cpu has FSB 200, RAM are 667, want to get to FSB 277 at max.
So i would need dividers: 5:6, 4:5 or 3:4.
Im also happy with only one of them Smile

Vcore Voltage would also be nice, if possible.

Hope somebody can help me.
Thanks a lot!

Regards Sharonna

Bios ist attached.
Here's a BIOS with extended list of dividers. I can't tell what exactly dividers will it give you. And you should understand that the divider is strap dependant. For example, on a 200FSB CPU they'll give you one set of dividers (3:5 and 1:2 like you have now) and maybe this mod will add a working 3:4 divider. To change dividers you may also (if choosing other dividers doesn't do this) need to make a BSEL mod to get a new set of dividers like if your CPU was FSB266.

I wish you luck and will be waiting CPU-Z screenshots with different dividers and frequencies.
Thanks for your mod, i tested it, but 3:4 ist not working, in bios now i have the settings 0,667,800,1,2 i testet all but no change in ram frequency. I will consider a BSEL mod, heard the first time now from this. will see if i can get the materials here...

thanks for your help.
You want to say that 667 and 800 work and 0, 1, 2 do nothing? Then it's only about the straps, make a BSEL mod. I've just remembered that G41 doesn't support DDR2-533 making 3:4 impossible with strap 200.

A BSEL should do the thing. I'll check the voltages.