Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlocking VIT M2400 (Ami Bios)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought this laptop, it has Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family and Intel 4500MHD IGP

the problem is, i want to change the igp dedicated memory, this option is blocked in the bios so i wanna unlock it if you can help me.

Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION
Model: T14AF

Ami bios 203

Thank You
Unfortunately this bios doesnt have any hidden settings in it Sad What you have now is all your getting Sad

Sorry
Admin
(01-10-2011, 09:58 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately this bios doesnt have any hidden settings in it Sad What you have now is all your getting Sad

Sorry
Admin

THX
Piece of cake! Smile

I had to remove the USB disable function menu in the Security section. I hope you won't be missing it Smile it's not the thing that is usually disabled that's what I thought.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can only replace an option (any, so I choose the unnecessary ones). Adding would make it very risky. I'm not 100% sure about adding yet.

Enjoy and report back!

P.S. the option is in the Advanced section.
(01-11-2011, 05:00 AM)Antinomy Wrote: [ -> ]Piece of cake! Smile

I had to remove the USB disable function menu in the Security section. I hope you won't be missing it Smile it's not the thing that is usually disabled that's what I thought.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can only replace an option (any, so I choose the unnecessary ones). Adding would make it very risky. I'm not 100% sure about adding yet.

Enjoy and report back!

P.S. the option is in the Advanced section.

Hi again

I got this error: afudos problem erasing flash000000

=(
What AFUDOS were you using?
(01-15-2011, 06:12 AM)Antinomy Wrote: [ -> ]What AFUDOS were you using?

I downloaded the 4.33 one from the download seccion
Looks like an old one.
Get this pack and use AFUDOS from there: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ols/page15
(01-15-2011, 05:50 PM)Antinomy Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like an old one.
Get this pack and use AFUDOS from there: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ols/page15

This File are in unknow format:
Attached Files
AFUDOS229-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (22.9 KB, 57 views)
AFUDOS236-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (23.3 KB, 53 views)
AFUDOS238-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (23.7 KB, 79 views)
AFUDOS241.zip (23.7 KB, 65 views)
AFUDOS241-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (23.7 KB, 160 views)

i cant use it

Victor
It's an ordinary ZIP archive Smile
I'm using 2.38 usually. Under what OS do you work?
Pages: 1 2