Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: MPC61 Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Wiz and othersSmile...me again[and again,sorry for my english]
I have a MSI K9N6PGM2-V...it's have not any overclocking options,not even FSB or vCore.I read the first page and saw that you managed to use the same bios to unlock 10 different boards with MCP61 ... can you help me and bring me to a bios that has overclocking options on it without destroying it?I am in romania and not find anyone to reprogram the chip if i damage the bios, plus it's soldered on PCB.Please help me if you can,i need to OC my lazy CPU and software overclocking is too annoying Blush.Have a good day!

[attached my bios]
What CPU are you using?
(01-26-2011, 06:40 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]What CPU are you using?

AMD X2 4800+...i wanna change it but i don't want to change the MB because it's haven't OC options...can i put a BIOS with OC options without destroying it?Smile
I suggest you to get nTune or NVIDIA System Tools. It will allow you to overclock and change the voltage. The BIOS has hidden settings for HT multipliers and so on. But no signs of voltage or HT frequency.

I think unlocking won't help here. Maybe flashing from a similar MSI board (which has the same chipset but more oc options in BIOS) but this is very risky in terms of getting a board that won't boot without flashing back the BIOS.
I can't change any voltage from nTune.Can you please unlock all hidden options?
What about NVIDIA System tools? Can you say what options do you want?
Big Grin nvidia ST is the same s#!*...i want to change the vCore,FSB and HT multi from BIOS...
O.K. then get CrystalCPUID. It allows to change vCore up to 1.55V. I'll get you the HT multipliers.
It works maximum at 1.35v and isn't enough for my core Blush.It's no way to add the vCore option in BIOS?
Chances are the ABIT BIOS would be the "dream BIOS" youa re looking for, but if you can't flash it and worry about bricking it then I don't think your current BIOS is worth tampering with. I can try to run some BIN comparisons to give you a probability of success.

TheWiz
Pages: 1 2