Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: amibios integrated mic support mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I tried using the driver from Realtek and now I only have 2 audio devices for playback and it added one more for the recording however it did not function as an on board mic at all.
(02-12-2011, 09:21 AM)duken30 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I tried using the driver from Realtek and now I only have 2 audio devices for playback and it added one more for the recording however it did not function as an on board mic at all.

youll find that the driver does indeed work, after installing it, go into cobtrol panel and into the realtek sound options, near the top rigt corner youll see a folder icon, click it and click the option and save it, then the mnic device pos up in the tab field, go in there and adjust the settings to max,.. then test in skype and youll see it working.

next up, learning how to use bcp to edit the bios options.. anyone got a manual
I am looking for someone who will be willing to modify the BIOS of this device to add support for the overclocking options allowed by the nForce chipset.

I would like to be able to modify core voltage settings, CPU multiplier, FSB speed, memory multiplier, and etc.

This is obviously very skilled work, and as these devices are no longer produced or warrantied by FusionGarage, I would like somebody who has experience doing this sort of thing. I don't want an expensive paper weight.

If you are interested, please either respond here or contact me directly at kentnixon (at) hotmail (dot) com.

I will be willing to compensate you $100 for your work.

Thanks.
hi, id like to know if there was ever any mods done to the bios to unlock overclocking section? and if there was would anyone mind sharing how its done.
Pages: 1 2