Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: custom bios screen for my jetway mini-top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

i would like this image (just a black 800 x 600 image)

for my Jetway Mini-top: http://www.jetway.com.tw/jw/barebone_vie...ductid=760&proname=JBC600C99352W-BW%20(Mini-top)

Also if possible can the post beep be avoided?
Hi durando,

The post beep is unavoidable unless you have a removable MOBO speaker. I'm sorry for the delay in posting the image, having an issue with my AMI dev tools.

TheWiz
(02-04-2011, 10:06 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi durando,

The post beep is unavoidable unless you have a removable MOBO speaker. I'm sorry for the delay in posting the image, having an issue with my AMI dev tools.

TheWiz

No Worries Wiz, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and the heads up about the post beep I guess I may have to look into ways of manually disabling it.

Looking forward to the image when you get the chance to post it.
Hi durando,

I don't know if the objective was to disable the post text or not, but I do not see any previous splash screens in your BIOS?

TheWiz
The goal is to have a completely blank boot until the os takes over I apologize if I haven't been clear in my request but appreciate you replying wiz
Sorry for the delay in this. I don't see a hook to add the splashscreen so I am letting a second pair of eyes mull this over as well.

TheWiz
If there is no splash and we can't find a hook for it we should be able to change the color the post-text is shown. I remember I have seen this little table with the hex-color-codes for both, BIOS-Setup and post anywhere in the BIOS... Maybe this could help a bit, but I don't think we will be able to add a splash where there was none.
Yeah his objective is to just hide the text so I guess making the text black would to that Big Grin