Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: lenovo k320-30192GU L-IIBXM:V1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have mobo that Ive been searching for days to find info. With hours of serfing The only thing I can find is a L-IIBXM:V4.0 on a site I have to use google translate to read. Wonder If somebody can tell me any thing about a couple ?s about it. 1st there is a set of jumpers that are on the board E18 I know is
cmos clear/boot block bios recovery, but the other j2 is a huge mystery as its not marked on the board as E18 is. The j2 block is default 1/2 terms 2/3 has a r107 resister between the terms. Removing j2 to 0/0 has no effect and boots into windows unaffected. However If I jump 2/3 it seems to throttle my clocks by about half or more could this be to eliminate runtime errors in a dos environment? just wondering because If I take the hdd out the bios points to a
fdd module of some sort on the board and boots into freecom dos 0.84 pre xms_swap with an a: . something Ive never seen before. Ive always had to have a boot disk to enter dos. Also if I plug in my usb drive I can enter c: and access it. I have some pics of the board jumpers and pll ic
ICS
RS4180BL
MAL
Just some of the info I have any one have any thing else on this board?