Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5551(G) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BIOS is insyde H2O, with AMD M320 CPUs.
I checked SLIC 2.0 is in BIOS 2.03 version.

How to enable hidden menu for AMD-V virtualization feature.

Thanks
Sorry but we are still investigating how this is done , there has been some success in this area but we still havent got it figured out as its far from straightforward! :S

Sorry
Admin
I find similar hardware like HP G20 series, which has AMD chip set.
HP uses Insyde BIOS too, can I use HP G20 BIOS here on Acer notebook?

By the way, I do have a Dell with AMD / SVM setting.
Is there any information I can gether from it?
Such as load Linux OS to Dell and enable/disable SVM and dump out /dev/mem to figure something out.

Thanks
CPU Mods cannot be done yet for Insyde bioses

Sorry
Admin
Hi,
I was wondering if it would be possible to unlock a ACRSYS - 3 InsydeH2O Version V2.06 bios for an Accer aspire 5551 network. I've tryed to overclock my laptop before with pretty much every program i could find but it always goes back to the defult level. I don't have too much knowledge in this area so any help would be appreciated

Download link - http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27

- Regards Tejbir
We have yet to figure out how to unlock Insyde bioses. When progress is made we shall return to this Smile

Sorry
Admin
Would it be possible to change my bios to another compatible bios that allows overclocking?

Mainboard Model JE50_DN (0x000001E5 - 0x005886CE)
Gimme a couple of days to recover from HDD disaster and i'll do my best to mod your bios. Wink
take your time buddy.

but it will be really nice if someone post a tutorial about h2oefi bioses.
i tryed myself mod this bios (with ezh2o) but this software is very tricky and when i press the apply button it just crashes...
Pages: 1 2 3