Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Packard bell imedia s3720
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still the same as in the pictures above... Maybe its not possible to unlock this with my mainboard.
(08-05-2014, 01:24 PM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]Still the same as in the pictures above... Maybe its not possible to unlock this with my mainboard.

that's what I am thinking maybe! i did set a different setting for the cpu multi under load optimized on the A6 bios. go into the bios and load optimized settings. and save then reboot. if it doesn't post use the cmos jumper on the board or remove the cmos battery.
and restart. and keep me posted. as there are like 15-16 settings I can try with it.
I'm looking for an unlocked BIOS for the exact same system. Too bad jochenh didn't report back if your efforts worked. I came across this thread about a P01-A3 AMI BIOS for a PB iMedia s3810 which seems to have worked for the OP. Is there any chance you could look into it to see if it would be compatible with the BIOS for the s3720?
As I said above: Didn't work for me! Think this Motherboard is not unlockable.
(03-02-2015, 06:47 AM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]As I said above: Didn't work for me! Think this Motherboard is not unlockable.
Ah, sorry, I thought you two maybe stayed in contact via private messages for the further versions he suggested. I have the same motherboard so I'd have no luck either. Did you ever try the modded Bios from the post I linked above?
I tried all of them, but didn't they didn't work. But its okay, new PC is coming in the next years.
Hi everyone !
I have the same motherboard and have already upgraded to the P01-A6-Modded BIOS.
I'd like to upgrade the current dual core pentium at 2.6ghz to a modded Intel Xeon E5450 and patch the P01-A6-Modded BIOS with the Xeon microcode. Can I do it or should I flash my motherboard with an "official" BIOS?
Also, this modded BIOS doesn't provide any overclocking options and possibilities. Do you think it is possible to unlock it? I'd love to overclock the pentium until I get the Xeon and then overclock the Xeon to !

Don't hesitate to ask me for more explanations, as I'm not an English native speaker I may not be clear enough.

Cheers !
Pages: 1 2