Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Packard bell imedia s3720
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, looking to unlock the bios for a Packard bell machine can you check whether this is possible?

Motherboard: Packard Bell - MCP73PV
BIOS Version: PO1-A3

Link to the BIOS provided

Thanks in advance
Here you go, everything that can be enabled, unlocked, or unhidden!
Enjoy! Big Grin

Download

(04-16-2011, 10:14 PM)TRlTON Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, looking to unlock the bios for a Packard bell machine can you check whether this is possible?

Motherboard: Packard Bell - MCP73PV
BIOS Version: PO1-A3

Link to the BIOS provided

Thanks in advance

Thanks a lot, that was some top service!!

Before I flash can you let me know what options have been unlocked?

Cheers
if i remember right. i believe it cpu, fan, and some user settings.
sorry it was late. I'm sure you will be happy!
(04-17-2011, 06:49 AM)TRlTON Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot, that was some top service!!

Before I flash can you let me know what options have been unlocked?

Cheers

This "unlocked" Bios does not work for me, sorry! There are no additional settings in the frequency section.

Would be great to overclock my old Quad Core. Can somebody please help and upload a unlocked Bios for S3720?

[Image: nxejf4kj.jpg]

Thank you!

jochenh
First you are looking under the wrong section!
You are looking at frequency and voltage control.
the areas that had the most to un-hide are under the
advanced chipset section. but I re-modded anyway.
here you go!

[attachment=6972]

(08-05-2014, 09:15 AM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]This "unlocked" Bios does not work for me, sorry! There are no additional settings in the frequency section.

Would be great to overclock my old Quad Core. Can somebody please help and upload a unlocked Bios for S3720?

Thank you!

jochenh

I did however notice that the pic you posted showed that the cpu multiplier was not visible for that section even tho it's enabled to show by default. the multiplier section
is set to the highest as a value of FF. I can try modding it but if we set the vaules wrong you might not even boot. it's up too you! I moved some things around hoping the tool will rebuild the full index lmme know if everything is ok!

(08-05-2014, 09:35 AM)f3bandit Wrote: [ -> ]First you are looking under the wrong section!
here you go!

(08-05-2014, 09:15 AM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]This "unlocked" Bios does not work for me, sorry! There are no additional settings in the frequency section.

Thank you!

jochenh
This is how the advanced chipset section looks like:
[Image: o4v87izo.jpg]
There is nothing about overclocking.

Your filename is P01-A4, is there something different to P01-A3 that i uploaded?

Thanks alot!

(08-05-2014, 09:35 AM)f3bandit Wrote: [ -> ]First you are looking under the wrong section!
here you go!

Thank you!

jochenh

I did however notice that the pic you posted showed that the cpu multiplier was not visible for that section even tho it's enabled to show by default. the multiplier section
is set to the highest as a value of FF. I can try modding it but if we set the vaules wrong you might not even boot. it's up too you!

here you go!

Thank you!

jochenh
(08-05-2014, 09:49 AM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]This is how the advanced chipset section looks like:
[Image: o4v87izo.jpg]
There is nothing about overclocking.

Your filename is P01-A4, is there something different to P01-A3 that i uploaded?

Thanks alot!

here you go!

Thank you!

jochenh

is set to the highest as a value of FF. I can try modding it but if we set the vaules wrong you might not even boot. it's up too you!

here you go!

Thank you!

jochenh

Here try this I moved some things around, Maybe it will rebuild the index!?!
[attachment=6973]
This is what it looks like with the new P01-A4 modded (from your first reply).

[Image: e5opffo3.jpg]

[Image: d6udzjox.jpg]

Still no luck, but now the settings are at frequency and voltage control!?
(08-05-2014, 10:40 AM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]This is what it looks like with the new P01-A4 modded (from your first reply).

try this!
[attachment=6975]

(08-05-2014, 11:29 AM)f3bandit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2014, 10:40 AM)jochenh Wrote: [ -> ]This is what it looks like with the new P01-A4 modded (from your first reply).

try this!
And try this!
[attachment=6976]
Pages: 1 2