Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request : Need full bios of LG E310
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys ,m
I Need full Bios menu - particularly to be able to change sata settings (enable AHCI), and disable Ide controller (in order to install hackintosh)

Laptop: LG E310-M.CP6PE1
BIOS EBRRSF09
System Bios Version: LGE - 6040000 Ver 1.00PARTTBL
Board MCP 79 Elbrus-R

Bios can be downloaded from here:
LG E310 Website

and I also found this alternative link:
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D879206_150305_93959

Thank you very much !!!
a FULL bios? your joking right? This has got to be one of the best notebook bioses ive seen so far , you have literaelly stacks of settings to fiddle with and LG even gave you overclocking! :O

for SATA mode , look under Advanced >> EVALUATION >> Integrated Devices and for disabling ide Advanced >> EVALUATION >> IDE Controller

If by chance you dont see this EVALUATION menu then try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl Insert , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 or any other function key except the one used to normally access the bios. Sometimes these special key combinations give access to more settings

Good luck!

Admin
(04-24-2011, 08:25 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]a FULL bios? your joking right? This has got to be one of the best notebook bioses ive seen so far , you have literaelly stacks of settings to fiddle with and LG even gave you overclocking! :O

for SATA mode , look under Advanced >> EVALUATION >> Integrated Devices and for disabling ide Advanced >> EVALUATION >> IDE Controller

If by chance you dont see this EVALUATION menu then try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl Insert , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 or any other function key except the one used to normally access the bios. Sometimes these special key combinations give access to more settings

Good luck!

Admin

Hi ,
I do not have this option , nor can I overcloak my laptop.
Are you sure we speaking on the same model ? E310 ?
I tried the differnt combinations and either i got boot menu or regular bios.
attached screenshot of the bios.