Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire 5739G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey

Need this bios unlocked, gotta be some hidden features in it since there are basicly no options in the bios.

The specific option im looking for is activate numlock on boot up, but full unlock would be prefered.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ESU55DN << Bios directly from the Acer support site.
The option you require for numlock is hidden and unlockable however im going to spend a little bit more time and do a full unlock. Sorry to keep you waiting but this bios looks absolutely loaded with goodies including Intel Speedstep , Virtualization , Core Multi Processing , Dynamic FSB , Frequency Ratio (Overclocking Stuff!) and lots of Graphics options!

Regards
Admin
Good News!

This was dfinately worth the wait , take a look at what you have access to now!!

[Image: Acer%20Aspire%205739G%20v3110%20Unlocked.png]

Download at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20As...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
Is it possible to adjust fan speed settings?
not that im aware of sorry ive spent all afternoon pouring over the strings in this bios so theres always a chance i might have missed something. Will check it again tomorrow with a fresh mind Smile

Admin
Thank you!

My 5739g (nvidia GT 130m) is overheating, and turns off, and the fan is not even at maximum :/
If there was a way of setting the fan speed to maximum, it would make me very happy. None of the fan speed software programs works properly.
Maybe ill just have to connect the fan directly to the PSU Tongue
Thanks alot man, appreciated.

Edit: Dont see the numlock option on any of the screen shots though Wink

Also no risk using a modded bios really is there? i mean besides the usual that if you turn power off during flashing it can [censored] it all etc? Flashed tons of bioses but always been official releases or beta's from the producers
(04-24-2011, 09:03 AM)TAB Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

My 5739g (nvidia GT 130m) is overheating, and turns off, and the fan is not even at maximum :/
If there was a way of setting the fan speed to maximum, it would make me very happy. None of the fan speed software programs works properly.
Maybe ill just have to connect the fan directly to the PSU Tongue

Might wanna consider buying a "cooling pad" to put your laptop on, prevents most overheating, pretty nice if you like to lie in bed with it, since its easy to plug exhaust with your blanket.

Modded bioses present a slightly larger risk because they are unofficial but as you correctly said the risks are the same as flashing any bios.

The numlock option is on the first screenshot! Tongue

+1 for the cooling pad recommendation Big Grin

Admin
hi everyone, ? don't find a presentation section sorry for this. Sorry for may bad english but I'm italian. Smile I need help for this notebook, I downloading the custom bios in this page posted from 1234s282 but Don't upgrade becouse the sistem give me an error. I downloading a version 64bit of winplash but the sistem give me alredy error. This is the error:
bios update failed! image verification failed.Required device or platform fuction is not present!
errore code: -142.

Help me please to resolve this problem.
I have fix the problem, the winplash isn't compatible with my OS. thaks for the good new bios.
Pages: 1 2