Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Foxconn NT525 nettop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

If possible, please enable AHCI mode in the latest Foxconn NT525 BIOS. BIOS ROM file is attached.

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately there were only 2 hidden settings , neither of which were useful or AHCI Mode Sad

Sorry
Admin
Thanks for taking a look at it. I looked through the BIOS using AMIBCP 8, but could not find anything I could change. I found "AHCI" and "Enhanced" strings, though, so I thought there was potential.

Would it be possible to hardcode this BIOS to always initialize the SATA controller in AHCI mode? I don't need the actual option in the BIOS, and, if worse comes to worst, I can reflash back to a stock BIOS to change AHCI back to IDE.
could you give this bios a try
this has AHCI mode added.

if any problem please say

thanks

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/ACHI%20mod...8F1S09.zip
(04-29-2011, 12:41 PM)lord trident Wrote: [ -> ]could you give this bios a try
this has AHCI mode added.

if any problem please say

thanks

Thanks, I will try it tonight when I get home. Just out of curiosity, where did this BIOS come from? It's newer than the BIOS available on Foxconnsupport.com web site.

Edit:
THANK YOU! Smile

Installed the new BIOS yesterday, and AHCI mode is working. Do you work for Foxconn by any chance? Smile
yes i do lol
Hi, sorry for reopening this.

I have a Nt330i using the 943F1S01 / 943F1A07 bios.

1. Could you make the AMI logo just blank?

2. Could you tweak the ION settings to assign 512MB to the GPU when using a 2GB RAM stick?

Are there any handy unlocks which are available?

thanks
(05-03-2011, 03:44 PM)lord trident Wrote: [ -> ]yes i do lol

Thanks for that mod!

Love to know how you did it but in any case there is a new bios out for that nt-525 box with newer microcodes.
Was wondering if you could provide the same treatment?

Thanks.