Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: toshiba satellite pro a100 phoenix bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Manufacturer: Toshiba
Model: Satellite Pro A100
BIOS Type: Phonics
BIOS Revision: 6.00-WIN
BIOS RELEASE: 26/11/07
BIOS DOWNLOAD LINK: http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/i...EN&ERROR=0

Wish list:

whitelist's removed, if any
ability to flash updated as it wont flash the same build
Intel CPU visualization menu
unlock anything else that can be.

I have installed a combo wif/Bluetooth pci-e card and the wifi part works but not the Bluetooth, the Bluetooth uses the usb part of the pci-e connector, I'm pretty sure the usb pins are there but the Bluetooth just is not recognized so perhaps this is disabled in bios, (it asks to turn on radio when installing the driver but the wifi switch and the fn+f keys just do the wifi part).

There is a space for another pci-e card on the mb and I would like to solder on a connector if that can e enabled also in bios.

thanks.

Edit:

my cpu is a t5600 Merom, dont know if there is a specific menu for Merom but if there is it would be cool to use it.
there is no tpm or serial or parallel or ir on this laptop

---------------------------

Bios 6.00-win 11/26/07

Satellite A100 (PSAA8), Equium A100 (PSAAQ), Satellite A100 (PSAAN), Satellite Pro A100 (PSAAS), Satellite A100 (PSAAR), Satego A100, Equium A100 (PSAAB), Satellite Pro A100 (PSAAC), Satellite Pro A100 (PSAAA), Tecra A7, Satellite A100 (PSAA9), Satellite Pro A100 (PSAAP)
Also please enable some kind of memory remapping. Original Bios does only permit 3 GB of RAM.
anyone? Big Grin
I know your busy with these and do them in order but I was wondering if I bought this would the option to boot from DVD be able to be renamed boot to "hard drive 2"?, if so can you see any problems with that working as a boot hard drive?
i really don`t knew about removing the white list in bioses but i can unlock all hidden options for you if you want .
so , if you want to just unlock hidden menus just tell me and i`ll post the mod here for you........but if you want to remove the white list.....im afraid i can`t do this for you.
unlock what you can please Big Grin
OK , i will mod it for you and post it here ......just be patient because i`m busy these days.
well , your wish list seems to be a little difficult to make it real Big Grin
i have found the frequency ratio option and all the hidden menus but the menus aren`t linked to any thing.....so , i will link them to all other hidden options and this surely will take alot of time.
But i promise i will do it for you Smile

your bios has the same problem in this thread http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-BI...elMate-250

so please wait and i will make it for you .
Well , i have found that your dream requires some intelligence Big Grin Big Grin

after i have found all options and menus offests , i found that the menus called intel , cpu control , acpi and other menus have got some important options and others are information and useless one.
so , i haven`t linked any menus or options and i just unlocked some menus and moved some options Big Grin
so , i have unlocked 2 menus called advanced and display .
also unlocked 6 new features and put them in the main and advanced menus ( Frequency ratio , thermal control , processor power management , DTS calibration ,Virtualization and Memory throtteling )

flash your bios and tell me if this works Smile

thanks, I shall try this later today, am I using the larger or smaller rom file?
Pages: 1 2 3 4