Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Sony Vaio VGN-UX390N Unlocked hidden options & EIST Unlocked (Post: #5 & #18)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi everybody!

I have a VGN-UX and need this bios unlocked, thanks a lot!

CPU had upgraded to U7700
it's slic 2.1 now.
I'll see what I can do. Please give me a couple of days to mod this BIOS.
(05-29-2011, 01:29 PM)kizwan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see what I can do. Please give me a couple of days to mod this BIOS.

Thank you very much! Waitting for you.Smile
THanks for your patience , you are about to see what Sony was keeping from you!!! (prepare yourself! Tongue......................)

[Image: Sony%20VGN-UX%20R0112N0%20Unlocked%20By%201234s282.png]

As you can see , they seemed to hide quite a bit!

Try this mod at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Sony%20VG...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

1234s282 already unlocked the hidden options. I will unlocked EIST for you later. Your U7700 processor support IDA. You can enabled dual-IDA mode with U7700 when EIST is unlocked. U7700 1.33GHz can up to 1.46GHz@x11. I'll let you know whet it's ready.

EDIT: (CORRECTION) The VGN-UX computer have IntelĀ® 945GMS chipset. Unfortunately, this chipset doesn't support Intel Dynamic Acceleration (IDA). IDA only supported on Santa Rosa (PM965/GM965) & Montevina (GM45/PM45) platforms only, of course with supported processor.
Thank you very much! I'll try it as soon .

Ps: please forgive me for poor English
Smile
Hello,

I'm new here. I found this site while looking for a way to modify the bios of my Sony UX57GN. The bios is the same, RN0112N2. Based on the pics you've unlock may features. How about the maximum memory? Is it unlocked? Can it be set to 2GB?
Is it ok if I download & try your mod? How do I load this? What I have is the exe file from sony to update my bios to RN0112N2.

Thanks.
(06-02-2011, 02:21 AM)WARBLADEZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm new here. I found this site while looking for a way to modify the bios of my Sony UX57GN.

2GB? How do you find it and put into UX? Maybe you can try 7-zip to extract the exe file.
(06-02-2011, 08:51 PM)elunge Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 02:21 AM)WARBLADEZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm new here. I found this site while looking for a way to modify the bios of my Sony UX57GN.

2GB? How do you find it and put into UX? Maybe you can try 7-zip to extract the exe file.

The chipset of all vaio ux supports 2Gb of RAM but Sony installed only 1Gb. People from MicroPCTalk tried to upgrade it but failed. The bios still recognizes 1Gig. The bios could be limiting that. By the way, how's the unlocked bios? Did you test it on your UX? Is it working? How did you upgrade your CPU? What is your UX model?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5