Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus P6T Deluxe 2209 With Intel Raid ROM v10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Lucageo, do not forget to put your feedback, I am interested too.

BR,

Ld
Well I will test this weekend.

BR,

LD
Here's a version with Intel Matrix RAID 10.1 and Marvell 88SE6121 L75 no-RAID. I don't know if the RAID one will work for you, but if not, this one is actually a later version of the ROM without RAID. It might actually make sense to use anyway because I didn't edit the BIOS to unlock any RAID options with the other one anyway, so even if the ROM works, I'm not sure if RAID would be able to be enabled. So either just go right to this one or you can put both on a flash drive and try the RAID one first if it interests you.
Hello Dansolo, I will test in a few week.

Currently I do not use raid, but I should be able to try it, having some HDD available in stock.
Hello,

here my feedback :

about the latest attached bios : work fine, but no raid support for intel. I did not test the marvel side.
I've been trying these steps to see if I can get some new 3TB drives on my system (which previously had 2TB drives). Previous to the installation of this custom bios, I would get the typical 746GB disk appearing instead of 3TB. These are Western Digital 3TB "red" drives.

After installing the new bios presented by Dansolo, however, I don't see the 3TB disks at all! In fact, after removing the last 2TB drive, the Intel RAID configuration screen is skipped completely, presumably because it only sees one drive (the SSD system drive) and thus doesn't think it can even make a RAID.

I installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology interface and it recognize the new drives (SATA disk 2,795 GB) but there is no "Create" button to create a RAID that way.

Windows7 Disk Management also sees the two drives (Disk 0 and Disk 1 of 2794.39 GB "Unallocated") in addition to the SSD.

Everything sees the two new disks except the new ROM (p6t-asus-deluxe-2209-imr10.1-6121l73raid1.2.0.31.rom.zip). Any ideas why?

-- Brian
Pages: 1 2