Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Overclocking Laptop] L500D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HelloBig Grin I'd like to know if its possible to unlock all the controls on a Toshiba Satellite L500D-00X.
I am very grateful for any cooperation in the efforts to overclock the laptop and am hoping it can be accomplished.

The one piece of the BIOS I can find is here (HuhI'm not sure if this is what you needHuh) BIOS update V1.20

I give my sincerest thanks to anyone who can help me in advance,
and hope that we can work together to make this work.
Sorry but there are no overclocking options hidden in this bios. There were a few minor things which i can unlock but nothing big Sad

Sorry
Admin
(06-16-2011, 11:40 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but there are no overclocking options hidden in this bios. There were a few minor things which i can unlock but nothing big Sad

Sorry
Admin

What are those few things? Sorry my laptop was at another persons house.
yes , there are no overclocking options here in your bios.
all hidden options like c state configuration , thermal control , slumber state , ultra dma mode and other options which all aren`t overclocking options.
i think if you should think about unlocking virtualization and thermal control but there aren`t any overclocking options.
tell me if you need unlocking virtualization , thermal control and other options so i will mod this bios for you.