Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Help me get Windows XP install on HP G42-410US. SATA/AHCI mod needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-14-2011, 04:15 PM)dualamdmp Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got it to work. I used the latest version of nLite and SATA drivers from Intel site. When choosing drivers I selected "IntelĀ® 5 Series 4 Port SATA AHCI Controller" and clicked next and create an image. Burned it to CD-R, put it into the drive and everything went as smooth as butterSmile

Installing the OS at the moment. I can't believe it.

Thank you all!
So in the end is OK
I'm glad being help you.

(06-07-2011, 02:02 PM)TTAV134 Wrote: [ -> ]really bad I've usually 100% of success with this kind of mod.
i would like to have a look again but i need your help, there is 3 different bios files in this package, can give the model of your machine, is it 1425, 1484 or 21484, this information can probably be found in main page of bios setup.

thanks

i have insyde H2O bios version f.36 , model number 1426, on myHP G42-469TX and i want to enable ACPI option on my bios but i am not able to do that because of hidden advance menu. please help me
Pages: 1 2