Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Hello ASUS T3-P5G965 v0903 enable ahci please. ENABLED!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------------------OLD POST-------------------------
Hello.

Can you please enable AHCI support for this one? It's got AHCI inside as seen in AMIBCP buy not present at all in the bios menu.

Thanks in advance, i need it for OSX86, ide mode sucks.

Nice day
Camilo.

[attachment=2142]
--------------------------------------------------------
Hi.

Below you'll find working AHCI bios. Wink
(06-08-2011, 06:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Can you please enable AHCI support for this one? It's got AHCI inside as seen in AMIBCP buy not present at all in the bios menu.

Thanks in advance, i need it for OSX86, ide mode sucks.

Nice day
Camilo.

LOL, finally had to do it myself.

Here's modded bios with AHCI support for the ASUS Barebone Terminator T3-P5G965 based on latest bios revision v0903. Just testing it right now.

It let's you select IDE, RAID, and AHCI modes. RAID mode seems to do nothing but go to IDE mode. But AHCI works like a charm, and IDE too. No side effects by now.

Feel free to test (under your risk) and tell us your impression.

Enjoy it.

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/ACHI%20mod...-v0903.rar
Can you tell me how its done? move the tree to show it? thanks
Thanks for this rom!

I too am interested in learning how to unlock the AHCI configuration. This ROM has worked brilliantly for me, however, I am thinking of applying the same mod to the beta bios that was release that has setting for memory speed so that I can get my RAM running at 800MHz, since the release bios only goes to 667.

Also, some of the other flavors of the P5B motherboards have setup options for jumperfree configuration. Is it possible to add that support to this rom? The boards are almost identical.

I am pretty much a noob when it comes to bios hacking, I am trying to find any/all information I can to do this myself, but not having a whole lot of luck yet.

Thanks for any help