Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Mod Request] K8NF4G-SATA2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I have this older board with Sempron 2800+ and i was thinking to make some test on it. Would someone mod a bios for it, unlocking as much as possible. There is a modded bios floating around :
Quote:1) Sata RAID Rom, updated to 6.55
2) VGA Bios, updated to 5.51.28.45.20
3) Network Boot Rom, updated to 229.05.25
4) IGP overclocked to 550 mhz (note : most can handle up to 600 mhz)
but it's for v.1.60 and i have used modded bios for my Acer 7738g from here and i think that ppl here are the best at what they do.

Board : K8NF4G-SATA2
Original BIOS : BIOS v.1.70 US srv. download
mirror : http://europe.asrock.com/downloadsite/bi...(1.70).zip
BIOS type : AMI v02.58

Thanks.

ok. no one willing to help as i see it, at least can someone post links to good tutorials, as i can't find nothing specific, i'll try myself, i'm not worried bricking the mobo.
I will need the rom modules you want updated or the modded bios that has the module updates that you want in it! thx
and sorry for the delay I have been super busy

(07-08-2011, 03:33 PM)afrin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I have this older board with Sempron 2800+ and i was thinking to make some test on it. Would someone mod a bios for it, unlocking as much as possible. There is a modded bios floating around :
Quote:1) Sata RAID Rom, updated to 6.55
2) VGA Bios, updated to 5.51.28.45.20
3) Network Boot Rom, updated to 229.05.25
4) IGP overclocked to 550 mhz (note : most can handle up to 600 mhz)
but it's for v.1.60 and i have used modded bios for my Acer 7738g from here and i think that ppl here are the best at what they do.

Board : K8NF4G-SATA2
Original BIOS : BIOS v.1.70 US srv. download
mirror : http://europe.asrock.com/downloadsite/bi...(1.70).zip
BIOS type : AMI v02.58

Thanks.

ok. no one willing to help as i see it, at least can someone post links to good tutorials, as i can't find nothing specific, i'll try myself, i'm not worried bricking the mobo.