Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Vaio VGN-SZ71MN/B bios unlock.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I wanted to ask for an unlock mod for my little Vaio. Here's the bios download link.

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/VAIO/Updates...149537.exe

Unlock everything that can be unlocked hahahaha Smile There's no rush for it, so with calm. Wink
well , your bios has alot of options to be unlocked Big Grin i will mod it for you and post it here for you .

i have found the intel menu and the advanced menu .............the intel menu contains most of locked options in your bios so , i will unlock it for you .

it will be ready tomorrow as i will be outside today Big Grin Big Grin just wait Smile
Ok, i will wait, no prob.
HI CAMILOML ,

here is your modified bios file with unlocked :-
- INTEL MENU which contains cpu , IGD , MCH ,ICH menus.
- frequency ratio option inside the CPU CONTROL sub-menu .

[attachment=2322]

please tell me if this works well , i`m waiting your reply Smile
Quick look reveals CPU control submenu is empty.

Will look deeper in detail tomorrow, thanks Wink
did you find the CPU control sub-menu empty OR the MERUM CPU CONTROL SUB-MENU !!!
the MERUM CPU CONTROL sub-menu is inside the CPU CNTROL SUB-MENU.
if you found the CPU CONTROL MENU empty.......then there is aroutine which hide this menu and i will unlock it for you .

but if you found the MEROM CPU sub-menu empty , it would be my fault while replacing some offests .

so what menu is empty!
The top level menu is empty i can not see merom submenu. When i enter intel menu theres cpu control submenu and is this last one which have no tiems. Wink
the intel menu should appear like this :-
INTEL
- CPU CONTROL SUB-MENU--------------------------( inside this found the merum cpu control sub-menu which contains frequency ratio , virtualization , thermal control menu .........etc )
- MCH CONTROL SUB-MENU
- VIDEO ( INTEL IGD ) CONTROL SUB-MENU
- ICH CONTROL SUB-MENU
- ACPI CONTROL SUM-MENU

- VIDEO REPOST
PORT 80h CYCLE

LEAGCY USB SUPPORT

so , did you mean that you only find the CPU CONTROL SUB-MENU inside the INTEL menu ( and don`t find the other menus too ) then the CPU CONTROL MENU is empty!

OR you see all the last menus but when you only open cpu control sub-menu , you found it empty !
I'm uploading a video on youtube of the menu in bios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz4QAB5VEw0

so you can see.
OK , I UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM NOW .
THE MENU IS LOCKED WITH A FUNCTION AND I HAVE TO JUST REPLACE OR REMOVE IT , DON`T WORRY I WILL UPLOAD THE NEW BIOS TODAY Smile

ALSO DO YOU WANT TO UNLOCK THE TPM OPTION INSIDE THE TPM MENU!! OR YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE MENU !
Pages: 1 2