Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Removed] Whitelist removal request for HP DV4-1212la
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I need change the wlan card of hp dv4-1212la (BCM4312). This card died, i don´t know how. I buy a used wlan card: a BCM4311, but is incompatible with the dv4-1212la: error 104
Please i need your help BlushBlush
I tried with the general method to remove whitelist, but i dont have success, i am lost in the steps 8 and 9 HuhHuh

The link of dv4-1212la bios is:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49501-50000/sp49569.exe

I will be very grateful for your help
Sorry for my bad english
Greetings from Chile
En un par de horas le echo una ojeada y te digo algo Wink
(07-22-2011, 02:33 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]En un par de horas le echo una ojeada y te digo algo Wink

Muchas gracias Camilo, estaré atento
Saludos
Ok, sigue el enlace de mi firma, alli tienes tu bios en la zona de pendientes de probar. Cuando la pruebes me cuentas.

--English--

Ok, follow the link on my signature, there you have the bios in the pending to test zone. Try it and come back to tell me how it works.
(07-22-2011, 04:00 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, sigue el enlace de mi firma, alli tienes tu bios en la zona de pendientes de probar. Cuando la pruebes me cuentas.

--English--

Ok, follow the link on my signature, there you have the bios in the pending to test zone. Try it and come back to tell me how it works.

Hola Camilo, funciona excelente!!!! muchas gracias

----------------------------------------------------------

The Bios mod works great!!! Thanks

Regards
Ok, renamed and moved Wink Thanks for feedback.