Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: A8Js Bios Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I know that Asus has their Vbios integrated right into their normal bios, So I was wondering if anyone would be able to change the vbios a little. Would it be possible to change it so *all* nvidia MXM II cards work? If not, then would it be possible to change it so the 220m gt works? It has the same connection, size, and TDP as the Go7700.

As a side request, could you also update the Slic to 2..1 fo I can activate OEM Windows 7 on it.

There is a copy of the Bios version 2.11, which I know includes an update to the Vbios, so you could probably find something in there that will allow any Video Card from Nvidia (VEN_10DE). If not, then the support for the 220m gt will be great. (DEV_0654)

Also, would it be possible to upload a program that will let me edit the bios directly from a rom. I know bios's are written in Hex, but I never seem to be able to edit them. If there's a program that will help identify the different parameters in the bios (Ie: Vbios), that would be great. If not, then is there any editor at all along with a guide learning hex? I am a programmer, so I would catch on pretty quick.

-Thanks
Does anyone know how to do this?