Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H: Phenom II Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible?
A bios link would be nice thanks Smile

Admin
[attachment=2128]
That should be it.
anyone?
This board physically has all it needs for phenom support however good ol foxconn never sent out a BIOS update for it.

if you guys could enable it, I'd be very much appreciated, and will give a nice donation for your efforts.

I have attached the very last BIOS they ever released, dated 2008. 612w1p36.zip

The ASUS Crosshair also uses the same chipset and does support Phenoms well, I have added their bios. 1207.zip

if you need anything else just ask.

Here is a pic of the board:

[Image: foxconn_c51xem2aa.jpg]

If you can enable this then it would help alot of users. Who still are on 590 boards. I can't justify a new Board, processor, and ram. But this would enable me to upgrade to a phenom run that till I can get a new board.

Oh I forgot to say Hi! I'm Benjamin btw Smile. How is everyone else?
I could probably do it myself if I knew how.

Site is probably very busy with things.

No hurry tho
Your Foxconn board is the same as the Evga and the Bfg boards(all Nvidia reference boards), bios is interchangable. See this post:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ph...A-590-SLI
Hope it helps, I was able to follow instructions and get a Phenom II x3 720 working on my board.
(08-12-2011, 05:48 AM)chrisram Wrote: [ -> ]Your Foxconn board is the same as the Evga and the Bfg boards(all Nvidia reference boards), bios is interchangable. See this post:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ph...A-590-SLI
Hope it helps, I was able to follow instructions and get a Phenom II x3 720 working on my board.

You are an absolute legend! infact the site is an absolute legend! will be doing this as of now.

much appreciated all of you!
and now? is it possible? for PHENOM SUPPORT?
Hi anyone!!!
How i can run 1055T on this motherboard?It is possible?
I have no money to change all components.Currently i my hood i have Athlon 5000+ 2x2,6@3,1Ghz and is just too slow
Other my spec:
C51XEM2AA,3Gb RAM,GTX 460,MODECOM MC 620 Carbon,Win 7 x64 Ultimate.
Pages: 1 2