Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire 5720G v1.45 With Acer 2.1 SLIC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 023_large.jpg]

Replaced 2.0 Acer slic with 2.1 Acer slic
Version 1.45 (Latest)

Download Mod - http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Enjoy!

Admin
The modded bios seems to me from an Aspire 5720 and not for the Travelmate. The bios name and version number referenced comply with the referenced Aspire bios. i did not check the biosfile with a hexeditor yet.

I would be pleased if you can confirm the above.

Regards, Blek
Thanks for pointing this out , when you are modding lots of bioses you tend to get mixed up after a while!

Do a search , ive made a Travelmate 5720G thread!

Sorry for the inconvenience

Admin
hi all, i am new here. love this website, so useful. i used this place to mod the bios in my aspire E380, worked out great. now i wanna try and do that to this here acer laptop o mine. its an aspire 5720Z, and this forum post is the closest i could find that was relevant to me. so question is, is the above bios file unlock hidden features i.e. menus relevant to overclocking? if not does anyone have an unlocked version of it?
well feelin like a newbie, sorry i posted this here, should of looked at the forums threads more closer and saw a more "relevant" place to post this, lol. but i searched my laptop model and it gave me this post. I did however look at the insyde bios unlock thread and didn't see one that would work for mine from what i can tell. so gonna move myself over to the request thread, sorry.
(09-05-2009, 10:05 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 023_large.jpg]

Replaced 2.0 Acer slic with 2.1 Acer slic
Version 1.45 (Latest)

Download Mod - http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Enjoy!

Admin

Hi! Your link is dead, can you provide another please? thanks!