Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request on Compaq CQ60 210US Bios unlock ( unlocked bios in post num. 13 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok , i have checked all options inside the corrupted menu and found one option was wrongly linked ( not my fault Big Grin ) ............try this and tell me if this works Smile
Hi again Ahmed,

I flashed the bios 3 times with the bios_3 that you uploaded and Its hard to say.. but the same issue STILL remains. I don't know if im flashing it wrong or there is just somthing wrong with the bios your uploading. I'm flashing it with winphlash 64-bit in windows 7 64-bit and the same issue is still there, I cant even get into the new "system configuration" menu because i cannot enter it, It makes a beep when i highlight it and press enter or spacebar or whatever. I dont know what else to try.

Thanks again,
Vengence
infact , your bios can`t be opened withe the emulation tool which makes me see the menus and options , so i do this manually .
also it seems like there are some problems with this menu , so i made 2 bios images :-
1 ) only moved ahci option to another menu and this is easy and im sure it will work well
EDIT : BIOS NO 1 DIDN`T WORK BUT BIOS 2 IS THE UNLOCKED ONE

2 ) creating new tab and moving all options under it ( if this tab can`t be opened i will knew that the options under this tab have some problems ) also removed diagnostic menu options and moved new options instead .

[attachment=2435]

the 2nd bios file may not work if there is any problems with the unlocked options but the 1st file will work as it`s only moved the ahci to the main menu .

try the first one then the second ................but i will make you try some files till all the options are unlocked .

i`m waiting your reply .
Hi Ahmed!!!!;

I'm happy to report that the SECOND bios that you uploaded WORKED and gave me all the options PLUS more that you mentioned!!!!! I uploaded a RAR file that has pictured of it (taken with my iphone) if you would like to see how it looks, and also if you would like me to post the images directly on the forums i can do that.

AS for the first (AHCI) only bios you posted, nothing had changed from the original bios in that one.

AHCI IS SUPPORTED WITH MY COMPUTER AND WORKS NOW THANKS TO YOU Mr. AHMED!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

THANKSSS!!,
~Vengence
NICE TO KNEW THIS Smile

I WILL DELETE THE OTHER BIOSES FROM POSTS AND MOVE THE THREAD TO UNLOCKED SECTION .
(08-04-2011, 12:49 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]NICE TO KNEW THIS Smile

I WILL DELETE THE OTHER BIOSES FROM POSTS AND MOVE THE THREAD TO UNLOCKED SECTION .

Hello!

I was looking for this BIOS to solve the problem os 104 error Wireless card unsupported. There is any posibility to delete the Whitelist from this Bios?

Thanks in advance!

PS. I already flashed the Bios that you posted and works for me.
HI ,

you can request it in the white list remove section ............we only unlock hidden menus and options in this section Smile
Hi, I have a CQ60-206US and wanted to make sure that I could use this BIOS as well. What are your thoughts?
(09-06-2011, 09:15 PM)jonc1028 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a CQ60-206US and wanted to make sure that I could use this BIOS as well. What are your thoughts?

Well I just checked the bios file for both models in the HP downloads and it is the same file: sp45070.exe. So I'm going to go ahead and flash my laptop with this bios.

EDIT: This file worked fine for me but just like the photos posted by Vengence, there are 2 menus called main and the password menu called 's'. The only other request I have is if you could possible enable RAM clock speed adjustments if it is there. Thanks a billion! ~Jonathan
Hi Jonathan ,

These are all the locked options inside this bios , i have collected them in the new tabs and unlocked it...........no more options are found in this bios .
sorry for this .
(09-06-2011, 09:48 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jonathan ,

These are all the locked options inside this bios , i have collected them in the new tabs and unlocked it...........no more options are found in this bios .
sorry for this .

Okay, thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4