Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: P35-DS4 REV 1.0 F14 Bios help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to update the Bios P35DS4.F14 for the P35DS4 REV 1.0 Mainboard? --> http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIO...s4_f14.exe

The Intel AHCI and RAID Firmware should be updated to the latest and also the JMBMircon Firmware should be updated, too. If that is possible.

I got the version 11.0.0.1124 for the Intel Raid. Its in the attachment. Is this the correct one for both AHCI and RAID? Also is this the newest available for the ahci and raid device?

When I open the Bios in cbrom with /D I see PCI ROM A B and C with Ich9RAID.bin ahci.bin and jmb59.bin. It seems that these have to be changed anyhow. When I release the RAID for example its just around 52kb big. The file from this thread here ist around 121kb. So that cannot fit, i think

Maybe when it's not that much work. Could someone create one with the jmbmicron updated and one without this update and just the intel one.

Or am I on the right path here and need just some hints?

Thanks in advance.
So is no one able to help me out in any way?
Seems that you people cannot do something for thise people who ar enot on the newest hardware. Very very sad for a community!
(08-13-2011, 05:10 PM)drake008 Wrote: [ -> ]So is no one able to help me out in any way?
Seems that you people cannot do something for thise people who ar enot on the newest hardware. Very very sad for a community!

I was about to help you until I noticed this insulting comment. We help people in our spare time for free, and you want to insult us like that? Besides, you didn't even post this in the correct place on the forum.
Could you point me to the insult here because I can`t find it anywhere in my STATEMENT, thank you.
Hi all, I have the exact same mobo and same problem. My onboard raid bios will not recognize the 3Tb drives.

I tried to follow instructions here
http://www.win-lite.de/wbb/board208-spec...ward-bios/

but I had no luck. Basically, the mod would work on paper, flash would work but then there would be two beeps on start and no RAID BIOS was initialized. If someone could help with putting this BIOS mod together for me that would be great.

My ROM is attached, p35-DS4 F14 with SLIC. Any updated BIOS ROM from the post above would be great!

[attachment=4150]