Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request Asus Maximus Extreme Intel Matrix Storage Manager Option ROM 10.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please update this bios with the latest Intel Matrix Storage Option Rom v10.6 or later. I have attached the latest bios from Asus for this board.

Thanks.

Intel Matrix RAID 10.6.0.1091
JMicron JMB363 1.07.28

Untested
(08-07-2011, 03:36 PM)Dansolo Wrote: [ -> ]Intel Matrix RAID 10.6.0.1091
JMicron JMB363 1.07.28

Untested

JMicron rom took about 2 minutes to finish, and it did not find my esata hard drive.
Just said "Detecting Drives, please wait . . ." for 2 minutes.
The intel rom worked just fine though.
That's odd... 1.07.28 works for pretty much all other boards... Well, I have attached a 1.08.01 for you to try as well as one without JMicron touched, meaning old 1.06.something, as a last resort.
(08-07-2011, 08:46 PM)Dansolo Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd... 1.07.28 works for pretty much all other boards... Well, I have attached a 1.08.01 for you to try as well as one without JMicron touched, meaning old 1.06.something, as a last resort.

Great thanks! Bios with intel orom 10.6 helped me to solve
my blue screen issue when installing latest rapid storage driver from intel!
just found this will test and get back to you lot have bin having lots of bsods so i hope this will fix thanks
Hi i am back having flashed my bored. It went well, all is working ok now no more bsods! I have one more prob tho my bios seems to forget settings all the time. It seems to be wen i leev it over nite. Do you good people think it cud be the coin sell battery?