Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: fsc econel 100 d2179_r1 hiden item request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
help me enable hiden item in "advanced -> advanced system configuration -> Virtualization Technology" if it's will be enabled by default, that's will be enough.
HI ,

i will upload the unlocked bios tomorrow , thanks for your patience Smile
(08-08-2011, 11:11 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]HI ,

i will upload the unlocked bios tomorrow , thanks for your patience Smile

hi
any progress?
your bios seems to be not phoenix bios OR the file you uploaded is corrupted as it can`t be opened with the phoenix tools .
(08-13-2011, 08:11 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]your bios seems to be not phoenix bios OR the file you uploaded is corrupted as it can`t be opened with the phoenix tools .

no, it's phoenix. phoenix bios tool 2.0.10 can unpack and modifi it, but with errors. the problem in that - it can't repack it.
becose i'm post my question here.
i get errors with phoenix bios editor and the phoenix mod tool .
it can`t be unpacked normally .

there is a hard way for doing this but it requires alot of time , tools and effort and i really have no time these days .
(08-14-2011, 12:48 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]i get errors with phoenix bios editor and the phoenix mod tool .
it can`t be unpacked normally .

there is a hard way for doing this but it requires alot of time , tools and effort and i really have no time these days .

I thank for anxiety