Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Help Unlocking Menus in BIOS Setup on Lenovo Ideapad Y430 Laptop Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Could you help me unlock my BIOS Menu ? Thanks for your Godness.Smile

Here is my BIOS File:
you have locked options like frequency ratio , virtualization.....etc .
please wait and i will unlock it for you Smile
(08-13-2011, 08:08 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]you have locked options like frequency ratio , virtualization.....etc .
please wait and i will unlock it for you Smile

is it going smoothly?
Yes your bios is ready and i will upload it later time today as I'm fixing my notebook now .
(08-18-2011, 03:42 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Yes your bios is ready and i will upload it later time today as I'm fixing my notebook now .

Could you upload the THEPLAT00.ROM and STRING00.ROM with BIOS as well?
Im back again and your bios will be uploaded in few hours and i will attach templat and strngs with it too .
Here is your modified bios file .

[attachment=2605]

please note that the only hidden option is the VIRTUALIZATION , FREQUENCYRATIO .

i thaught at first that your bios has alot of locked options as i found a hidden menu , but today i found that this menu is useless and not linked to any options , also no options to link to it .
other options are few IGD options no more ( tell me if you want unlocking it )
the frequency option may not appear and if changed , your note book will not boot .
you will find virtualization in the main tab .
hi , please provide a feed back and let me knew if the mod worked well .
AHMED HOSSAM, please answer. Hot to use that stuff in MOD.rar to flash my laptop with your unlocked advansed bios settings? Did try that firware with Ideapad Y430?
Hello AHMED HOSSAM, i also have an Lenovo Ideapad Y430.
I installed your modified version of the BIOS, and everything worked fine, but the only new feature i noticed was the Virtualization option.
I just want to thank you for your work, and ask if its possible to add support for the Processor Q9100 on this BIOS.
Pages: 1 2