Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [test] HP CQ41 - Insyde Bios (F.0F) unlock hidden please....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys, i have a HP CQ41 - 226tx with Insyde Bios (F.44) .my laptop support boot from uefi but i cant find it in bios setup.and i would like to ask if someone could mod it to get as many hidden options as possible, such as UEFI Boot option,EFI and some advances.
If not can you guys help me how to mod it.
Thanks in advance!

Here is the link of my laptop
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/produ...-1&sw_lang=&

and BIOS

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51636.exe

anyone help ?
I'm uploading test file for you on my shared folder, check first HERE of my signature for it. I wait your reply.
Thank you so much camiloml i test your work immediately, and i though that you are genius..SmileSmile Now i can access more options as you can see in the pictures below. However, there is no word in tab and when i access to EFI option it show blank and there no EFI shell option in Boot manager...Can you please fix more option in efi boot order for me, please... because I'm learning to install win 7 on gpt disk, the i might need that...and i just wondering which version of my UEFI firmware? do u know it? Anyway, thank you so much again!

[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004copy.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]
I made new file for you to test, download in the same location. First HERE of my signature and tell me Wink
Hey. I am kinda new here, but I have only been able to find the wifi whitelist removal for my bios. I am also looking for the hidden SATA menu and all other hidden menus for my bios to be "unlocked". I have a dv4-2153cl with the intel graphics. Intel based. My bios is sp51636 . Hope the link helps. I also hope I get some help. I hear this place is the best. Thanks.

also, I found this thread... but could not find the bios. I think it is the same beast

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-te...den-please
seems my thread was joined with this one.
anyone?
Patience
Sorry, bump
Pages: 1 2 3