Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [removed] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

please help with providing "no white list" bios for Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520.

bios version: 1.16
link to bios update file: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj03us.exe

Thank you in advance!
Ivan
Mr. Camilo,

could you please help, I wouldn't bother, but it's for my sister's laptop Smile

Regards,
Ivan
Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink
(08-18-2011, 04:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

Hi,

I updated bios with original version 1.16 so winflash is telling me that this is the same version it wouldn't update Sad Hi could I force it to update with modded version?

Regards,
Ivan
(08-18-2011, 06:03 PM)ibelic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2011, 04:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

Hi,

I updated bios with original version 1.16 so winflash is telling me that this is the same version it wouldn't update Sad Hi could I force it to update with modded version?

Regards,
Ivan

I found it - you start winflash from command prompt with /sa option (disable all checks). I'll restart now and let you know if it works.

I.

Hi,

Regards,
Ivan

Hi,

Regards,
Ivan

I found it - you start winflash from command prompt with /sa option (disable all checks). I'll restart now and let you know if it works.

I.

... and it works!
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Ivan