Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [deleted] Bios unlock for hp g6 1150ex ( show AHCI switch )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have a Hp g6 1150ex notebook and I have recently bought a ssd but unfortunately I couldn't find the AHCI switch in my f.14 bios so can you please do it for me Huh
the bios link : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53001-53500/sp53128.exe
thanks in advance !
is my mod in progress ? Shy
thanks...
Yes, it is Smile
This one may semibrick your laptop after altering bios setup values, easy solved by removing cmos battery, it's your choice if you want to test it.

If you test it try saving without exit bios setup, and then exit without saving. This worked for some ppl before you with similar bioses.

Look for your file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply.
hi camiloml، sorry for the late response، i tried the modded bios، but sadly it bricked my laptop، now i attempt to reset cmos، but before this i have read in some forums that there is a method to install new bios using usb disks through accessing a mode called crisis recovery or something like that using windows+b keys، do you have any idea about it؟‎ ‎(oh and btw where do you think i could find the battery in my laptop cause this is the first time i open a laptop ؟‎ ‎)
I think there should be a easier way to go optimal bios. For my notebook (I didn't try but I heard, hopefuly I won't try Big Grin) Fn + Esc + power button to recover the bios. If you google Insyde bios recovery, you can find many ways to recover your notebook.
please I need help !
I tried several ways to recover bios with no luck, tried to open the laptop to reset cmos but i couldnt find it, my laptop is still bricked, any help is very very appreciated !!
locate the button type battery on the mobo and disconnect it for a minute. Laptop should boot again after that.

Then flash original bios.
I see the cmos connector only not the battery itself ( actually it will be a mess to disassemble the whole laptop to get to the battery itself ) will removing the connector do the job ؟
I see the cmos connector only not the battery itself ( actually it will be a mess to disassemble the whole laptop to get to the battery itself ) will removing the connector do the job ؟
Yes, if the connector cuts power to cmos will do the work. Just try Wink