Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: emachines T3302
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would like to have this bios unlocked please.

Thank You.

emachines T3302

Motherboard Name FIC K8M-800M

BIOS Version VVC09EM

Link To Bios Download:

http://www.e4allupgraders.info/dir3/file.../T3104.zip
Unlocked what I could EXCEPT for the frequency/voltage menu, which exists in the BIOS, but looks to have only junk in it. Also went from VT6420 RAID OROM 2.31 -> 4.50. Completely untested, use at your own risk.

Edit: You sure this is the right file you linked? It doesn't match your subject... Also, it seems to have a confirmed upgrade with overclocking... Wonder if that menu is actually not junk but dynamically created...
I'm as sure as I can be that this is the correct bios. Same board model number, name, Bios version, etc. The only thing that doesn't match is the file name (T3104 vs T3302). Haven't tried to flash yet. Don't really understand what you mean by *seems to have a confirmed upgrade with overclocking... Wonder if that menu is actually not junk but dynamically created...*. If you could explain please.

Thank you very much. You guys rock.
I mean there was another thread saying T3104 (though the link seems dead now) that had a confirmed overclock unlocking, which is not something I tried with what I attached because the menu I saw for OC looked like garbage. But maybe that menu is created dynamically, and unlocking the menu would work... not sure.