Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [deleted, no feedback] Acer Aspire 4935G (Fully-Unlock Insyde Bios Request)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why you want the information menu??? It's useless you can't change anything there. Smile and i bet you know which components have your laptop installed Smile

Anyway is interesting know the power menu have substituted the information one in the menu chain.
(09-05-2011, 08:26 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Why you want the information menu??? It's useless you can't change anything there. Smile and i bet you know which components have your laptop installed Smile

Anyway is interesting know the power menu have substituted the information one in the menu chain.

hahaha Smile not really... I wont bother if the Information menu is gone. It seems an easy access to show/proof the specs to others if I want to upgrade/sell my notebook.

I'm new in programming. How did you do it (modding bios)? Seems that other version of insyde bios is too easy for you to mod. hex-editing, python script, etc..
I'm trying to use the ezh20, but every version I downloaded, hangs when I try to open my backup bios file even the original firmware.
*up*

any news? is there any chance to unlock my bios?

btw, get well soon.
There's no "Diagnostics" nor "System configuration" options in your bios, so the best thing i can do is trying to unlock the advanced options, and get the Power menu sibstitute the Information one. This bios doesn't allow more (at least to me).
I uploaded V2 test file for you, check if now more options are enabled.
Pages: 1 2