Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: FOR PHOENIX UEFI USERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI ALL ,

The UEFI bioses is still under research and all modified UEFI bioses will be for test only .
Also , it will take some time to make a test file as it`s still under research .
Sorry for all members who has UEFI bioses as we haven`t made test files for all the requests and please we need quick replies after flashing test files not replying after days .

THANK YOU ,
Ahmed
i want to be a tester, but if it goes wrong am i able to flash to a working bios ?, i dont know how dell is but asus i could reflash via usb stick if bios got corrupted
I have a question, can you explain to me how I can change the logo of the bios of my m15x r2-a09? I wish it was like that dell'Alienware M18x I can send you a picture.
devilus83@hotmail.it
i want to be a tester i have a motherboard intel s5520sc.
Hello, I have flashed UEFI in my l502x and installed win7 but the problem is the quickset feature don't work. Is there any solution for that?
(05-13-2013, 10:49 AM)ryan652 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have flashed UEFI in my l502x and installed win7 but the problem is the quickset feature don't work. Is there any solution for that?

Hi,
Could you please help me flash UEFI in my l502x A12 bios?
(06-14-2013, 05:27 AM)Nickperf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2013, 10:49 AM)ryan652 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have flashed UEFI in my l502x and installed win7 but the problem is the quickset feature don't work. Is there any solution for that?

Hi,
Could you please help me flash UEFI in my l502x A12 bios?

Follow the tutorial on this link.

https://gitorious.org/tianocore_uefi_due...quirements
Hi all,
I got a bricked (bios update gone bad) Thinkpad T420 laptop and tried many methods to recover it and no luck. Has anyone been able to recover a newer Thinkpad which comes with EFI bios? Any help would be appreciated.
I would like to help test. I am looking for advanced menu for Acer Aspire 4752 (MS2347), using first-gen Phoenix SecureCore Tiano UEFI BIOS.

many thanks.

themacmeister
Hello Phoenix UEFI users,

A new sub-forum titled "Phoenix UEFI" has been created in the Phoenix Unlocking Requests forum. Please post all Phoenix UEFI requests in this sub-forum.

Over time, I will be teaching myself how to modify Phoenix UEFI BIOSes. Once I am able to safely mod them, I will begin answering Phoenix UEFI requests.
Pages: 1 2