Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] Insyde Bios Advanced Menu (Request) New download link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, no problem. Time is not important, if all the menus will be avalible.
camiloml, any luck about my bios mod? Is it impossible to unlock menus or are you too busy? Or How many days I have to wait for the modded bios?
I'm recovering from a surgery so... i do mybest to keep you all happy and me not feel too much hurt.
Get well soon.
Thx Wink
Camilo, I can't follow topic monday to friday, so I can only look here at weekends. When you make the modded bios, please don't delete it at least one week. And get well soon again.
I'm still waiting, if you got no time to mod my bios, tell me. Or, If you will mod it, please give me a date.
Hello.

I simply forgot this thread, sorry. I hope it deos not get buried again and i will look at it asap, i'm 99% fine right now, thanks for worrying Wink
We don't have a brain like a harddisk, everyone can forget Big Grin I'm looking forward to your new mod.
Ufff, this took me lot of time, i hope this one works fine and don't give any problems. Locate in my FIRST folder, with your name Wink I wait your news.
Pages: 1 2 3